Post 5: My Future Job

 


Since I was in 8th grade my dream has been working in an event production company, specifically on DG medios, one of the biggest event producers of Chile and I think my career will help me for this work. I chose to study journalism because it has a lot of different majors, but my favourite is music and cinema, I love music and concerts, I love editing videos and take pictures that’s why I can’t imagine myself working in an office I think it is very boring.

I would love to work in the backstage of concerts or video games conventions, travel to different countries and meet a lot of artists, singers, actors, actress, etc.

A role model for me is the journalist Maria Jesus Muñoz who works for canal 13, she is very talented, she has the opportunity to meet a lot of famous people and to be part of the backstage of “Festival de Viña 2020”.

 

 

Comentarios