Post 3: A person I would like to meet

A person I would like to meet is Christopher Bang, he is an Australian singer, composer, rapper, dancer, main producer, and leader of the kpop group Stray Kids. He has 92 songs inscribed under his name and a cover with Tzuyu member of the girl group twice.


In August 2020, I watched a video on tiktok where Chan was singing. I searched some information about him, and I listened to all the Stray Kids discography.

He is an example of perseverance; he trained for 10 years to be an artist and debuted in a kpop group. He loves his fans very ; he is always worried about their health. Even he made a promise to his fans and makes every Sunday night a live to help fans with insomnia to sleep, he also talks in English and Korean so that more fans can understand.

Chan always takes care of the members, and he is a very loving leader, but I don’t know how he is, I think he is a warm person.

 

Comentarios