Post 2: Songs and Memories

 I’ve always loved listening to music, and, in my case these songs bring me a lot of memories about different emotions, situations and places.

The first song is “Permanent Vacation” by 5 Seconds of Summer. This song makes me remember the first years of friendship with my best friend. We started to talk because this band was our favourite and we noticed that we had a lot of things in common. Every time I listen to this song, I feel happy because it takes me back to those times and it brings me a lot of beautiful memories.

The second song is “Bailar bien, bailar mal” by the Chilean Musician Gepe. This song reminds me of my summer vacation in 2014. I was at the beach with my cousin, she always used to sing it. She even invented a choreography just to make me laugh.

 


Comentarios