Post7: Changes to my Study Program

 Journalism is a career with a lot of different majors from television to writing in an editorial. Journalism lasts for 5 years when we learn a lot of different things from writing skills to edit video.

It´s my first year in this career so I´m newly knowing how it work my university, so I can´t tell so much about it, honestly up to now I don’t like so much the subjects because I don’t like to read or write so much and the most subjects are theory. I´m very excited about practical subjects like radio and television we are also going to learn how to edit and taking pictures professionally.


Having online classes has been a challenge, I’m just having some classes in the university, so I can´t tell so much about my faculty because I only know my building, I want to visit the whole faculty but I haven’t had enough time. Compared to other universities my building looks a little bit old, but it has a lot of green areas.

Like I said I´m recently in my first year, so I don’t know how it will be the rest of the program, even I know the subjects that I had are important, I think some of this are not focused for our career, another change it will be, have more subjects related with sports we haven’t enough capacity to take sports subjects also there isn’t so much information about it I think it’s because the pandemic so I hope things will change soon.

Another important point is the workload of the students I think its too much because we have online classes, so we are all day in front of our computer and that’s unhealthy.

Comentarios