Post 4: My favorite TV show

I love watching TV, and I really enjoy watching series, but from  all the series that I’ve watched my favourite one will always be Yuri on ice. It’s a Japanese sports anime television series about ice skating.

Yuri Katsuki is a Japanese skater who after a loss in a Grand Prix and other competitions, develops mixed feelings about skating and puts his career on hold returning to his hometown. Yuri visits his friend who works in the ice rink, he performed a cover of the most famous performances by his idol Victor Nikiforov.

Yuri didn't notice that his performance was recorded and uploaded on the internet, the video went viral and caught Victor´s attention, who decide to travel to Japan with an offer to coach Yuri and revive his figure-skating career.

It's my comfort series I always watch it with my best friend, I really love the soundtrack I also listened to it when I need to study because it is very relaxing. The anime took care of every detail in the presentations.

My favourite episode is number 10. In this episode Yuri and Victor go all over Barcelona and they are going to have dinner with the other contestants before the Final Prix.

Another reason I love this anime, is because  this story has a beautiful moral, we mustn’t give up and we must work hard to fulfil our dreams.


Comentarios